My cookbook Kitchen Coquette will be launched in November (cue: the crowd goes wild!!!) and so we decided it was time I went online. But I'd like to set a few ground rules, an ethos if you will about this blog.
So...a few things.
- I wont talk inanely about the ins and outs of my day
- But I might talk inanely about the ins and outs of good foodie discoveries, chefs and things that might have some relevance to you if you love your food
- I will post up recipes, as many as I can and as regularly as I can
- I'll upload tips I find out at culinary school
- I'll try to refrain from slogging out celebrities with cookbooks (although I won't promise)
- I'm not a food photographer or food stylist but I like to play pretend. So if it looks off kilter or out of balance, be kind and remember its the recipe that counts
I look forward to meeting you.